Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday Snippets: Savoring

I really miss being a kid sometimes. When I could actually savor/enjoy the fall holidays, rather than having them as placeholders for the Christmas season.

It makes me so sad that I can't get into the Halloween or even Thanksgiving spirit because I'm being smacked upside the head with all things Christmas.

Yay adoption! And fostering! I wish it weren't so damned expensive. I would love to adopt.

Whoop, there it is

*snorts*

*hides in a bottle of whiskey* I'm fucking scared.

Bless this man

Love this So very accurate, especially for me with anxiety

America 2016, same as it ever was.

A white police officer in Baltimore violently dragged a Black teen out of his home after he requests a warrant, and the whole wrongful arrest is caught on video.

With Standing Rock

I really hate people sometimes. It gets worse around Halloween.

No Need to Reply

RIP Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment